Sunday, December 9, 2007

#91-100

#91. Witness a car wreck, that I'm not involved in. I was driving down 295 South and was about to exit into Alexandria. I look in my rear view mirror to see a Civic cut off some Camry or something and the Camry went left right into the cement guard wall. It turned the car perpendicular and blocked two lanes of traffic. Ah, DC traffic.

#92. Write a 5 page paper. Well this isn't really anything to be proud of anymore. Its kind of embarrassing that I had this as a goal to achieve.

#93. Write a 10 page paper. This pretty much indicates I've gone to at least one college class. No applause needed.

#94. Win a double overtime match in wrestling. It was tied 5-5 and the first over time went off without any points scored. I won the second toss and chose the only logical choice. Down. The whistle sounded and exploded up. I was knocked back down, but rose again. I grabbed at his lock around my waist and thrust my hips out breaking his grip. Backing away, I stepped to face him and I had escaped.

#95. Read a whole school text book. Luckily, I've taken Warfare in the Ancient Mediterranean. Herodotus was a bad ass.

#96. Have sex on a pool table. If you haven't already noticed, I'm a man and have a lot of things pertaining to sex. Deal with it. So with that, let me take my pool cue and slide it into your corner pocket.

#97. Pee for a minute straight. Lots of beer = lots of pee.

#98. Stay awake for 3 days straight. The first 3 days of boot camp really sucked. I've never had to pee so bad in all my life, holding it for hours and hours and hours. You know you can be clinically declared insane if you are up for more than 72 hours.

#99. Sleep for 15 hours straight. I might have done this a couple of times but the one I know for sure was the following morning and day after my senior prom. I drank way too much booze and then stumbled around Dublin, had my first cigarette and was astounded that I wasn't arrested.

#100. Accomplish 100 goals on the list. 901 more to go.

No comments: