Sunday, December 9, 2007

#121-130

#121. No TV for 1 month. I have boot camp to thank for a lot of my goals being reached. Directly and indirectly. Though I do only have 2 years and 2 days left...not that I'm counting. Besides I really could do with out Deal or No Deal, Will & Grace, Grey's Anatomy or anything starring David Spade.

#122. Join a fraternity. I rushed Pi Kappa Phi in the fall of 2002. I realize now how silly they are, but it was certainly a good excuse to become a beer swilling, liquor chugging, beer pong champion caliber college student.


#123. Quit a job you hate. I turn in my 2 weeks to Wal-Mart and when asked by my management why I was leaving, I told them that the pay was inadequate for the amount of poor management that I had to work with. They said ok.

#124. Have a level 60 Character on World of Warcraft. Ditz a Gnome Mage on Detheroc for awhile before I transfered it.

#125. Have a level 70 Character on World of Warcraft. Gredo, named after the Marine that fucked a dog, the new name for Ditz was on Dragonmaw post-BC.


#126. Make a potato gun. I constructed it mostly out of PVC pipe. I sealed the seams and installed an electric grill starter for the ignitor. Unscrew it and spray some ether in there and KABOOM!!! Flying potatoes.

#127. Steal something worth over $100. I really like my George Foreman Grill. It cooks my chicken quickly and its very healthy. Tasty.

#128. Ride the Dragster. A great, but short ride (thats what she said) at Cedar Point, it shoots you up to 120mph.
#129. Hit the bell at a carnival game. I was hoping I would win a huge ass stuffed animal, but sadly it was very modestly sized.

#130. Run a 7 minute mile. PT...its good for me, good for you.

No comments: