Sunday, December 9, 2007

#81-90

#81. Save an animal. When Jessica moved into her dorm room in 2003 for her Sophomore year, a magical cat appeared in her room. The doors and windows were closed but some how, it appeared and started purring at us. It was very thin and looked hungry. We hooked him up with some tuna and milk and gave him some place to sleep for awhile. It wondered outside into the hallway and I guess didn't want to come back.

#82. See a shooting star. These happen all the time. Still pretty sweet....just don't call out an airplane.

#83. Be recognized by a stranger on the street. They recognized me as the coach from Dublin Coffman's wrestling team. I was probably the coach jumping around up and down while yelling at my wrestlers. Professionalism at its best.

#84. Get crapped on by a bird. Boom, white bomb right on the shoulder. Not so much luck for Maria with getting bird turds in her hair. BURN!

#85. See lightning strike. There was a porch full of half naked college students, drunk as skunks watching lightning strike a power converter at Miami University (OH). There was green and red and blue flames flying everywhere. Awesome.

#86. Watch all six Star Wars. Episodes 1, 2, and 3 make me want to kill myself.

#87. Count to 1001. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... yea i did it out loud.

#88. Wear the same clothes for a week. We had a contest to see who could go the longest without showering at MCT. I went 21 days. EEWW!!

#89. Have sex with a married woman. Well, it would only make sense that I've had sex with my wife...who is MARRIED.

#90. Have sex with a stranger. Like I said before...this will cause you to fail out of college. Even if they are in a Britney Spears Halloween costume. When Britney was good looking and not the train wreck she is now.

No comments: