Sunday, December 9, 2007

#111-120

#111. Own Aviator sunglasses. I rock them out.



#112. Buy a disco ball. These liven up any party. They give me a fever! And the only cure is to dance with soul!!!!

#113. Have sex in the shower. Though SOME people might believe I do not enjoy this, I do. I just like to differentiate cleaning and loving. Jerk.

#114. Catch a fly mid-flight with hand. I used some Karate Kid type technique and snagged a fly out of the air! I've done this twice, once the fly flew away when I opened my hand, the other time...well, he didn't make it.

#115. Get head on a Ferris Wheel. So Cedar Point is a pretty cool place. The..uhh..view is fantastic.

#116. Have sex while being watched. Voyeurism at its best. Hey look what I can do!

#117. Sew something. I made an apron when I was in 7th grade. I think I should find it and cook with it sometime.

#118. Pay off a loan. I just recently paid off my auto loan for my junker Cherokee. Here is to owning something out right that'll probably break down in about 10,000 miles.

#119. Live on my own. I moved out into the basement of a campus house in Columbus, Ohio. I was there for 3 months. It was a dump that was musty and hot, no AC and in a sketchy part of town. Sweet Freedom.

#120. Win a wrestling tournament. This was written after high school, so I've been in a few open wrestling tournaments since then. I've done pretty well, wish I could find more to do.

No comments: