Sunday, December 9, 2007

#161-170

#161. Watch two girls go all out. Alright, I might lose a couple of readers from this but, is there anything better? No. Period.

#162. Visit the Statue of Liberty. So I didn't go up in it...saw it, its big, wasn't impressed. I think it held more awe when tons of Europeans were arriving to Ellis Island. Then again, thats when we were accepting immigrants. The Melting Pot of the World. Well they showed up to be degraded and thrown into the Union army. Sad.



#163. Kiss someone under the mistletoe. I'll refrain from commenting about attaching mistletoe to my belt buckle.

#164. Play Othello. I pwn bitches.



#165. Be in a foursome. Motel 6 parties always seem to end in some kind of debauchery. Our entourage would always get two rooms. One was the party room and the other..well, I guess thats the real PARTY room. I really would like to apologize to the traveling blue collar man who slept in those beds after the deed was done.

#166. Buy a video camera. I don't use this thing as nearly as much as I should.

#167. Carve a penis into a pumpkin. Don't hate on my huge balls.



#168. Watch all six Rocky movies. Rocky movies always seem to follow some kind of larger battle and victory. Illiteracy, Poverty, and my favorite Communism.



#169. Beat Dr. Mario on Medium. Well onto bigger and better things. Dr. Mario is the shit. Almost better than Guitar Hero.



#170. Drink Absinthe. So Aaron Titus wanted to get hooked up with Recon School. No one was really helping him out so I stretched my admin powers of the Marine Corps and got him into a slot this coming Janurary (2008). He just took a trip to Prague and brought me back a little slice of heaven. Well, Hungarian Heaven. Unfortunately, I did not see any green people, elephants, or any other living being. Just got drunk as a skunk.


No comments: