Sunday, December 9, 2007

#151-160

#151. Visit Kentucky. I just recently traveled to Louisville for a wedding and the bars there are awesome. They stay open extra late and section off the streets so drunkards don't stumble into oncoming traffic. Safety first. It is where Hunter S. Thompson was from. Great American.

#152. Visit Arizona. I was born there at Ft. Huachuca. Another one of my goals is to revisit there to see where I was born.

#153. Visit Florida. See my very first post about the Epic Trip of Americans to Florida. This was also the first place I ever saw someone having sex in person. I was in one of those high rise hotels on the ocean and I was outside trying to get away from my mother. I was only about 12 or 13 and I saw this one woman lay ontop of a hood of a car. The guy she was with climbs on top of her and they start going at it. My mom came out to pester me still in her liquor induced shenanigans and she saw them too. She belts out the loudest scream, I've ever heard her scream. The couple looks up and sees my mom waving her hands at them and they run for cover.

#154. Visit South Carolina. Recruit Depot, Paris Island is a magical and wonderful place. Full of lollipops and unicorns and beer that flows like wine.


#155. Visit Virginia. I currently live here as of 2007 in Alexandria, VA. If you ever come here, visit Old Town...lots of fun and booze.

#156. Visit Maryland. I tend to stay away from Maryland. Anacostia is right near Camden in terms of safety, they don't call it Murdaland for nothing. A co-worker was living off of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.....took him a couple months to get jumped.

#157. Visit Pennsylvania. I only partially remember going to PA, my dad was setting up a store and I went to go visit him with my family.

#158. Visit Tennessee. I used to have long lost relatives there somewhere. I think they might have escaped to the woods to be free with their woodland creature friends.

#159. Visit Canada. I was only across the river from Detroit, but I went to Windsor to piss away my money on foreign soil. The bartenders were all night, considering they knew that we Americans were just there to spend money, so they buttered up to us. What the hell is up with black squirrels, btw?

#160. Visit New Jersey. I went up to Jersey City to compete at the NAGA Worlds Grappling tourney in April of 2007. I placed 2nd in my first real grappling tournament. I was disappointed in my last match, I should have pulled it out. But thats ok, I won a few solid matches. Check it out on YouTube.

No comments: