Sunday, December 9, 2007

#41-50

#41. Play Golf. I played on a small 9 hole course back in Plain City, Ohio. I'm horrible. Absolutely horrible. Fun as hell though. I can't wait to get old, smoke a cigar and play all day long. What I'm really looking forward to is renting a golf cart and bringing out a case of beer.

#42. Take a walk in the rain. Does training count? I was at Marine Combat Training and we spent some of the time in a downpour while we learned about squad rushes and patroling. We walked around in the woods for hours while we got rained on. Had a blast though.

#43. Have a personal Website. I don't think MySpace or Facebook count. But I certainly think that this blog site does!! Thanks for reading it and making a dream come true...or something like that.

#44. Fall out of a chair accidentally. I saw someone fall out of a chair once for no reason. I hoped that someday I would be lucky enough to do so. The chair at my computer is missing of the caster wheels so it isn't very stable. I'll lean back and AH! out I go and onto the ground. My dogs are oddly scared to death when this happens.

#45. Use the women's bathroom. At Bowling Green University, I had alot of time on my hands. I never went to class. So Gilkerson, Schneider and myself were leaving the chowhall and the perfect opportunity comes up. I bust into the women's bathroom, take a leak, and come out victorious. For the record, there were no couches, flowers, hair dressers, or steamrooms that men sometimes think there is in women's bathrooms. Which still begs the question...why do they go in groups?

#46. Grease someone's door handles. I want to thank Joe for trying to open his beater Mustang's door and recieving a handful of grease I smeared in the handle. I think it took him all afternoon to get it out of his fingernails.

#47. Wear knee socks with shorts. I looked ridiculous, but the odd thing is that I blended in perfectly at Bowling Green's campus.

#48. Wear suspenders. I was a newsie from the 1930's for a murder/mystery partner for an old firm that Jess used to work for. It was supposed to take place during the 1930's but all the women were dressed as flappers from the roaring 20's. Historically ignorant lawyers.

#49. Play Tag in a store. Big Bear, a grocery store thats no longer in business, was one of Kroger's rivals back in Ohio. A bunch of us played tag in a store one day where I usually stayed around the frozen foods. They were the waist high kind so I could keep an eye on anyone coming after me. We were eventually told to kindly leave the store.

#50. Have sex on Christmas while wearing a Santa hat. HO HO HO.

No comments: