Sunday, December 9, 2007

1001 Things To Do Before You Die

It seems like it was about four lifetimes ago, I was being driven around the Columbus/Upper Arlington area after a movie at AMC. I was in the passenger seat, while an old friend, Lauren Frausto, talked about this and that. I seemed pretty content with myself and said that I was perfectly happy in my life and wouldn't mind being where I was forever.

After an audible scoff, Lauren dove into a flurry of banter about how theres so much to life that you couldn't possible be happy with the small slice of life you've enjoyed so far. She said that there has to be something that I would not be happy with my life, unless I did. I decided she was right and we began to throw ideas back and forth.We thought of 10 things we wanted to do and she bet that I could probably come up with 100 things. I thought it would be a smart ass thing to say that I could come up with 1001 things to do before I died. She said I couldn't....almost 5 years later, sadly, I'm only in the 800s.

So, to keep myself motivated, I decided to share with who ever is reading this...probably just myself...all the things I happen to check off my list. They aren't in any particular order but they are everything from serious to down right embarressing. Hope you enjoy!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, LET ME KNOW.

No comments: