Sunday, December 9, 2007

#141-150

#141. Buy lingerie for a woman. Its like choose your own adventure!! You pick out the outfit and then you get to enjoy!

#142. Have a woman model lingerie for me. Role-playing is awfully fun. Being a photographer with a shy subject always leads to a good time.

#143. Watch Grease. Seeing John Travolta in tight jeans is laughable. He is a Scientologist, so I usually don't watch films with them in it. However, for the sake of the list, I pulled it out. Now, if you aren't exactly sure what Scientology involves, read up, its absolutely amazing that people buy into this kind of stuff.

#144. Meet someone with my exact same name. I met another Brandon Michael Smith while I was at school at Bowling Green State University. We played wiffle ball, we dominated.

#145. Be a licensed fisherman. I got my VA permit last year, I think it is expired now. Where I go fishing now, there isn't any Game Wardens for miles. People actually live off the land there for a majority of their food like fish, deer and vegetables. Good eating!

#146. Date someone for a year. Time flies when you're having fun.

#147. Get Engaged. I guess I already told you the story, maybe N'ks Anal Fisting Demonstration/Halloween party/Marriage proposal night will be more interesting.

#148. Visit Ohio. Ok, I lived there for close to 10 years. Make sure you stop by the cement corn in Dublin and oh yea, GO BROWNS!!



#149. Visit Georgia. Savannah is great city, lots of history. Pretty good, tucked away beaches on Tybee Island. We hung out by the ruins of a Confederate fort that was almost all buried in the sand.

#150. Visit North Carolina. My run in with Camp Devildog while at MCT has all but made me avoid NC forever. I do not like this state. Do not want.




No comments: