Sunday, December 9, 2007

#51-60

#51. Get a tattoo. Evolved on High St. in Columbus, Ohio has done all 3 of mine. Great work, nice, professional artists. I can't wait to get another.



#52. Get pierced. I've had 5 piercings so far though all of them are out now that I'm in the Marine Corps. If you know all 5 piercings you probably know me pretty well...if not...well...you sure missed out.

#53. Get in a fight. I didn't get into an actual fight until I was 19. Jared and myself were both young and pretty immature and he was saying a few things that I didn't want to hear. I shoved a bench at him and he threw it back at me. So I stepped over the bench and threw a hay maker and BAM! Right in the side of the head. I pushed him up against the lockers and threw a couple more punches before some guys pulled me off. I went home and called up his dad and said "Well I punched your son, but he had it coming."

#54. Sleep at work. I had some epic hang over naps in the men's stall at a Wal-Mart restroom. Record time: 3 hours. Suck it Walton.

#55. Throw a rock at a moving vehicle. OK, so I'm not exactly proud of this one. Yea, its really not cool...I was young and really dumb once, now I'm just young and dumb.

#56. Have sex in a hot tub. With all those bubbles goin' on, people in the hot tub can't actually see what you're doing with someone else. Special thanks to the Butke's for their hot tub...No, it wasn't with Sarah.

#57. Have sex in a pool. Even though N'k was watching us pretty much the whole time we were partaking in the deed. Still fun to be outside, in beautiful summer weather under a starlit night.

#58. Hit a car in a parking lot. To the staff member of Reynoldsburg High School, I apologize. It was merely a flesh would on your car...none on mine. The Bullet was unscathed.

#59. Get caught singing in the car, and continue to sing. I usually don't sing, I yell. Metal is my music and if I get caught singing, I'm usually red faced and angry looking. But I decided yelling at the person was best and I belted out some tunes for them.

#60. Kick somone's ass. See 'Get in a Fight' Many people have argued that this might be the same thing, thus having two of the same goals on my list. Wrong. Get in a fight could have many different outcomes. I could get my ass beat, I could do the ass beating, it could be a good scrap where one of us barely bests the other. No, this is a goal of kicking somone's ass.

No comments: