Sunday, December 9, 2007

#131-140

#131. Ride the Magnum. I rode this one in the front row. Big step for me. I am scared of roller coasters, like I've mentioned before, but damn, I love them.

#132. Ride the Millennium Force. Makes the Magnum look like a little girl. WHOOO!!

#133. Eat ONE chip out of the bag. They said it couldn't be done. Well I had one Lay's original potato chip and walked away. Luckily it wasn't Pringles...because, as you know, once you pop, you can't stop.

#134. Ride the Power Tower. I know, its a lot of roller coasters, but they are things I want to do!!

#135 Own some kind of collection. I know its kind of lame, but I love getting Marine Corps coins. I've gotten a few new ones lately, including SDP's and for giving blood. The higher the coin in the Chain of Command, the more you can trump people at drinking occaisions. I've also got Warlord Bush, so I'm good for awhile. Until Obama wins.


#136. Get a hole in one in putt putt golf. It was probably the first hole, but it still counts.

#137. Ride the Mantis. I love stand up coasters. I feel like I'm going to fall any second!

#138. Type 100 words a minute. I tested out at 111 wpm on the Typing Tutor at Camp Johnson, NC.

#139. Blow a pair of speakers. Poor Integra's speakers, I listened to my angry music too loud and they blew. Oops

#140. Receive oral sex from a woman with a pierced tongue. Either she was bad or it doesn't make that much of a difference.

No comments: